Pages

Saturday 6 February 2016

Introverting Outdoorsy ...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hi all .. How have you all been doing? I was doing alright all these days. It was a busy week with a small trip to Melbourne and my son falling sick with viral cold and wheez...Ahh ..the usual mundane stuff ( according to me ..) Amidst all these things that keep you busy , your mind always has these musings isn't it ? Some completely irrelevant to the present situation, some completely crazy, some spiritual ... My musing these days have been on my nature .. I was just thinking of how much of an extrovert I was and what am I turning into.. or am I becoming an introvert ? Or am I compelled to become one due to circumstances?
Hmm.. crazy thought !!! Ask my friends how much I talk. They shall tell you how much I love talking ( apart from how much I love coffee and many other things :P )  .. I get power and energy from it .. A good chat with a friend can fuel me up and get me going.. It isn't so these days :P . Firstly, lack of such good friends and secondly lack of practise I guess.. Ha-ha.. well, I think I have lost touch with the art of talking and entertaining people which I thought I was expert at :P
Shocking .. yes definitely shocking to me .. I am constantly doubting myself as to whether I am telling the right things ..That is so not me .. I speak my heart out usually.. Now, to avoid constant self doubt , I keep quiet ( or at least try to ).. Am I slowly leaning towards becoming an Introvert ? I will be terribly surprised if that is true...
Letting my pondering thoughts aside, I concentrate on preparing my small garden for the first summer harvest.. Yes ! tasty tomatoes and fresh mints .. More to come. Beets and potatoes .. I am so excited about growing my own veggies .. Especially after reading so much about the chemicals involved in supermarket veggies .. Wish I had more knowledge in gardening .. at least I shall try to make the most of my small veggie patch.. Gardening is more therapeutic to me that just a hobby..
I cant imagine it is already gonna be second week of Feb.. I haven't done anything about my goals .. I always wanted to have early start. But the already lazy me is becoming even more lazier.. What I need is a good self help book to motivate me .. Seriously I am a sucker for self help books :P .. I know a friend who hates self help books.. He says, " I don't listen to my parents , why should I listen to free advice of some body else " .. ( I have tried to put in a very nice way ) . I am in search of a good motivator.. Suggest some please .. I wanna buck up and do some exercise and diet..  

No comments:

Post a Comment