Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

I am not a Barista :-)

Do you think coffee is just a cup of milk with instant coffee granules and sugar ? Then think again !!! This post is for all the lovers of coffee who think coffee is much more than just a beverage :-)  To me coffee is a source of energy , beginning of fun , appreciation of long work nigh , ecstasy concoction and many more... That is why I cannot stress how important it is to make a super strong, aromatic , frothy coffee ...

I am no Barista ... Neither am I a coffee brewing expert but I am gonna tell you the way to make the best instant coffee .. I understand instant coffee is not as tasty (yay... tasty, I call it ..) as brewed coffee but you can bring it close if you use the below method..  Many call it coffee flavoured hot water .. Hahahahah .. but when you don't have the time to brew coffee or don't have right selection of beans , instant coffee is a saviour...

Lets get into the process.. Firstly spend some time in finding the right instant coffee granules that match your taste. It is important to do this coz the entire ordeal depends on how you are going to like the taste of coffee powder. Makes a lot of difference you see ...




Add a teaspoon of coffee granules in a mug. Add sugar as per taste to it and add a teaspoon of water . Make it a paste and whip it with a spoon till the mixture turns light , creamy and frothy. It took up to 3 minutes of whipping ( isn't that a good arm exercise ? ) to make a creamy mixture as above.. You can mix a little longer if you have the time and strong arms.. Add hot almost boiling milk into it to make a frothy , yummy tasting coffee. I cant drink coffee that doesn't have froth :P doesn't appeal to me ;-) .. This instant coffee looks like a cappuccino without hearts on top of it :P




It takes some trial and error to find the right amount of coffee granules and water and milk you need to make the right mug of elixir of life !!!

Please try and let me know how it tasted .. Share your coffee recipes if you think that is the best way .. I am more than happy to try it ... After all , there can be many ways to happiness ....

No comments:

Post a Comment